Ecutek Bluetooth Remote Tuning Package for 370z/G37/3.7VHR Q40 Q50 Q60
Ecutek Bluetooth Dongle with Flash Points for Flash Tuning for Nissan 2009 onwards 370Z, including Infinity EX37, G37, M37, Q40, Q50 and Q60
Model Year 2019 and Up are an additional $105 for Premium Flash Points
2009-2018 are Standard Flash Point Fees.
Custom Tuning From Limp Mode Tuning
These features are available for most vehicles via generic OBD2 support, but some do not apply to all models. Check the list of supported models for full details.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
- Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*.
- High speed – Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*.
- RaceROM integration – Driver interaction with RaceROM features*.
- Read & clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*.
- Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text.
- Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online.
- Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app.
- ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*.
- ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned.
- Dealer locator – Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world starting with those closest to your location. Can be refined to show only those dealers who tune selected vehicles.
* Does not apply to all vehicles and models. Check supported models list for compatibility.
The ProECU Programming Kit can be used by car enthusiasts and owner clubs alike to both diagnose and program a wide variety of vehicles. ProECU Programming Kits can be purchased through any EcuTek Master Tuner.
At its simplest, the programming kit can be used for diagnostics and data-logging. However, its most impressive feature is to allow EcuTek Master Tuners to remotely tune customer vehicles. The Master Tuner supplies suitable ROM files to the vehicle owner, who can use the kit to program these ROM files into their own car. If any fine tuning is required, the customer can data-log the car and send the logs to the Master Tuner for their scrutiny and advice.
The programming kit is available in both USB and Bluetooth versions. Note that programming a vehicle is not supported over Bluetooth – you must use the supplied USB cable with the Bluetooth interface when programming.
Disclaimer : Off Road Use Only!
* Flame Map & Nitrous Map UPON REQUEST Off Road Use Only
**Off Road Use Only
*** must have a windows based laptop and wifi access***
**** This covers CUSTOM TUNING for ONE Vehicle and ONE Set of modifications. Changes Require a retune fee. Updates outside of 3 months from Purchase require a retune fee.
***** Your car must be in proper working order and be ready to tune. If additional diagnostics are required to sort your modifications or issues out a retune fee may apply on a case by case basis